A professional services business with superb offices, on-site parking, a holiday allowance larger than average, flexi-time, choice of a 4 day week and many other benefits are offering a Payroll job on a full time or part time basis.
* Working on a variety of duties including:
* Advising on the PAYE liability
* General advisory work, as required
* Supervision of junior staff/trainees
* Other adhoc tasks as required by the directors
* Experience more important than formal qualifications
The chosen applicant will be involved with:
* Preparing payrolls
* Setting up Payroll items / Tax status
* Year End Final submissions
* Familiarity with NEST and Peoples Pension
* Payroll pre-calculations for manual Advisory work
* Recognising personal Tax issues / P11D matters
* Payroll Registrations with HMRC
The working hours are 37.5 hours (pro-rated) per week or part time can be discussed.
Salary dependant on experience and qualification with generous holiday allowance. Potential 4 day week as an option. The job is largely office based.
Health insurance and parking on site
Work-life balance, flexible working hours