A notable firm of accountants in Leicester are seeking to recruit a payroll professional for a crucial role in a team and within nice office surroundings with flexible working practices.
Applicants will ideally have experience from working in accountancy firm, but those with solid bureau or payroll experience from working in industry will also be considered. This employer are known to be a great firm to work for, friendly, supportive and salary is open and depedent on your experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Dealing with client e-mails and telephone calls
* Receiving payroll information from clients and processing the payroll on SAGE and Xero
* Checking figures calculated by the software to ensure that the correct PAYE/NI etc have been deducted
* Complying with RTI requirements including making the submissions to HMRC
* Complying with TPR requirements including making the submissions to pension companies and TPR
* Sending payroll information to clients including wages journals and other customised reports
* Making payments of PAYE and Pension contributions as authorised by the clients
* Registering PAYE and Pension Schemes
* Planning & Organising your workload
Full time or Part time hours could be available and this is a permanent role.