A professional services firm have two job opportunities within their Payroll team at both Manager and Technician level.
Both roles are focused on servicing payrolls ranging from small to large for a broad variety of clients.
Any applicants with multiple payroll experience from working in accountancy or a bureau environment would naturally be encouraged, plus those with relevant transferable payroll experience.
The roles are as below:
* Payroll Manager
To manage the Payroll Team and ensure the effective and timely provision of payroll processing services.
Key Duties include:
* Planning the workload for your team
* Designing a Payroll Processing information pack for clients: Reflecting the client responsibilities, dates for the tax year and dates for reports
* Review Current Payroll Processes and Payroll Allocations: Allocating work efficiently and ensuring processes are running at high levels.
* Audit and Business Controls: Review regularly liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance and external regulatory and audit compliance.
* Metrics and KPIs: Design, put in place and monitor appropriate metrics to ensure effective performance
* Performance Management: Review team performance against business objectives, SLA's and KPI's to ensure effective service delivery.
* Payroll Technician
Working within a team, producing payrolls for multiple clients ranging from 1 to 400 employees payrolls. The role can include the production of reports, pension submissions, payments to employees & various organisations including HMRC, courts & pension companies
* Producing year ends & P60s.
* Sending RTI & EPS submissions to HMRC
* Dealing with tax code changes, student loan changes, court orders, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes.
* Adding starters & leavers