We are recruiting a payroll position for an established accountancy practice based in Derby. THIS JOB CAN BE HIRED ON A PART TIME OR FULL TIME BASIS.
The firm are known to have an extremely stable staff, long term and loyal clients and a friendly and very comfortable working culture.
* The working hours are standard 9-5.30pm but if you wanted to start later, you could do 9.30-5.30 with 1/2 hour for lunch rather than 1 hour.
* Salary will depend on the person
* 2% employer contribution to pension which will rise in line with government guidance.
* 25 days holiday
They are seeking the following:
The individual will have ideally worked in an Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau before and dealt with multiple client payrolls.
Knowledge of Auto Enrolment would also be useful as many of the firm's clients are now reaching their staging dates.
Salary will depend totally on experience and qualifications.
Process Payroll for the Client base:
* Process payroll on weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly basis
* Submit Full Payment Submissions, month end and year end information under Real Time Information
* Auto enrolment and RTI knowledge