A quick growing payroll bureau in Nottingham have opportunities at Payroll Adminitrator, Payroll Senior and Payroll Manager level for key jobs in a firm seeing ongoing growth, expansion and with great plans for the next few years.
A professional payroll bureau who are based in smart, recently refurbished offices in Nottingham, the firm have been growing quickly and have much more capacity to grow, but their key focus now is on getting good people into their team. They generally work in teams of 4 people and currently have a need for:
* Payroll Administrator - This is someone with some payroll experience, ideally bureau or accountancy practice, but capable people with payroll knowledge from working in industry can be offered training.
* Payroll Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager - This firm are open to hiring at a senior grade and the level can be fitted to the right person. With bureau or practice knowledge, you will be given the opportunity to take up a leading role, well rewarded, offered flexibility and ongoing career development in a quick growing and dynamic environment.
The firm use the brightpay system for client payrolls, which range from small, Director only payrolls through to larger payrolls on weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
**The firm offer full training support for relevant qualifications like the CIPP, giving those who pass it a good pay rise, flexible working hours with most people starting at either 8am or 9am, 1 hour lunch and 37.5 hour week, hybrid working, with some home working allowed every week, "dress for your day" policy and flexibility on work attire plus quick career and salary progression.
There are different levels of position in the firm, including Trainee Level, Payroll Administrator, Senior Administrator, Payroll Team Leader and Payroll Manager, all paying very competitively and offering strong benefits.
What will you get in return?
* Very competitive salary (DOE)
* Genuine Work Life balance, hybrid working, flexible hours
* Full study support if desired - CIPP Qualification
* Genuine progression plan
* And more!
Salary: It really does depend on experience and the firm will pay well and offer good terms for staff, within a growing, friendly and successful payroll team.