A small business are keen to hire a good payroll professional to be part of a friendly team in a rewarding job available on a part time or full time basis.
You will mostly work on sage payroll and sage accounts, running approximately 100 payrolls which are an even mix of weekly and monthly. Dependent on your skills, you could potentially get involved with bookkeeping, VAT, management accounts, annual accounts preparation, tax returns etc or just keep it more simple with payroll the focus.
Experience of processing payrolls essential, however, full training on internal processes will be given
Core duties to include:
* Responsibility for processing multiple payrolls either weekly or monthly to strict deadlines
* Communicating with clients on behalf of the company - dealing with telephone calls and email enquiries regarding payroll
* Communicating with HMRC with regard to PAYE/NI liabilities, penalties etc
* Assist with the smooth running of the payroll department
* The candidate will be expected to have knowledge of PAYE, NI, payroll legislation and auto-enrolment
* Bookkeeping and accounts administration as required