Payroll - Accountancy firm

081_1642783090

£23000 - £29000 per annum Parking, Flex Hours etc

Northamptonshire

Accountancy (Practice)

Permanent

Job Description

An exciting Payroll job vacancy has opened up with a firm of accountants in Northampton.

This employer is seeking an experienced payroll administrator to process the payroll and pension submissions for clients. They think this equates to about 70% of a full-time employees hours each month. The remaining 30% will be to assist their bookkeeping department, so ideally they want to find someone that has some bookkeeping experience (it doesn't need to be a huge amount of experience in bookkeeping). The bookkeeping assistance will just fill in the gaps when there is no payroll work.

The firm use Sage payroll software, so any experience of this is beneficial.

Applicants would ideally have experience gained from working in an accountancy practice or at a payroll bureau, so they have had experience at handling multiple payrolls at the same time. If you don't have this experience, but are keen to move into this area, the firm will certainly look at good people with standard payroll experience for companies, especially those with experience of sage.

This firm offer personalised, competent advice and support to their clients. The right candidate must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with the client base.