We at Blusource are proud to be working with an East Midlands Solicitors to recruit an experienced Secretary within their successful Family Law department, based in their office commutible from: Nottingham City Centre, West Bridgford, Clifton and Ilkeston.
Our client prides it's self on providing excellent client service and have an strong reputation across the East Midlands.
The successful applicant will be part of the Family Law Team and will be comfortable dealing with clients confidently and in a friendly manner, both face to face and over the telephone. The applicant will have the ability to type quickly and accurately and they will be comfortable with the general use of computers in the workplace. Training will be given on the in house case management system.
Secretarial experience in a Family Law department is essential.
* Dealing with enquiries from new & existing clients and from external agencies
* Preparing correspondence, memos, emails and forms from digital dictation
* Preparation of court bundles
* Maintaining a filing system
* Opening and closing of client files
* Undertaking occasional receptionist duties
* Good computer skills
* Ability to type quickly and accurately
* High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
For a further conversation please hit apply.