Blusource HR are currently recruiting for a part time Learning & Development Specialist to join a leading international organisation, based in Nottingham and easily commutable from Long Eaton, Hucknall, Loughborough and Southwell.
This is a new role and a really exiciting opportunity to take the lead on all Learning & Development acitivity within the organisation. This role will be very hands on - you will need to know and understand your product, so as to be able to deliver engaging and effective training.
Key responsibilties will include:
- Designing and delivering engaging and interactive training material
- Inducations and on-boarding, so that new starters are fully up to speed on all existing products
- Interacting with the product team, so as to fully understand the product, thus ensuring that all training is relevant and in line with business need
- Talent Management, supporting succession planning
- Working with and building relationships with stakeholders, including engaging with international offices
You will be an experienced L&D professional, passionate about creating engaging training material. You will have strong interpersonal skills and a creative mindset.
This is part time role, which offers great flexibility with regards to working hours. In addition to salary, some great benefits include:
- your birthday off
- regular social events
- private medical
Please apply today if this role is of interest!