Are you an experienced Operations Manager who is up for a challenge and able to help a manufacturing business, with sites in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, through a significant transformation?
You will be a key person in transitioning a previously family run business to become fully integrated into a global corporate parent company. Overseeing UK Operations with multiple UK locations, you will report into the European Head of Operations and work closely with the UK Managing Director.
This is a very successful business, where you will have a big impact on how they implement their 5 year vision. We are looking for someone who can operate effectively with the responsibility of a large factory workforce and get their buy-in, whilst also being able to operate strategically in a corporate environment, implementing new procedures and best practice. You will also oversee purchasing which has a significant multi million pound spend.
The role won't be simple, it will be a challenge, but there is significant opportunity here and it is a great business that rewards and looks after its people.
What are they looking for you to bring to the position?
* They need someone who can see the big picture
* Lean management experience
* Good communication and influencing skills
* Significant relevant experience in a similar role within manufacturing or engineering sectors
* A modern leadership style based on trust and respect, where you will develop lasting positive relationships both inside and outside of the business.
* For you to help develop the talent within the business
* To assist with modernising the business and implementing key improvements
This is a great opportunity and they are ready to recruit now.
If this sounds of interest and you have relevant experience, apply for more information and consideration.