Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an experienced Organisational Development Practitioner to join a reputable business and their Human Resources team based in Derbyshire and commutable from areas such as Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough and Burton-on-Trent.
The successful candidate will be CIPD Level 3 qualified in which they will focus on developing, delivering and facilitating learning interventions to create a stronger learning culture that supports a front-line service delivery. The role will also give you the opportunity to work with the Head of People and Organisational Development and plan and deliver a people strategy.
Some of the other responsibilities will be:
* Design and deliver both programmes and interventions
* Support OD&D programs as projects and ensure all project plans are reviewed and updated regularly
* Develop, implement and maintain the business processes, systems and new technology to support OD service delivery
* Factor in the Organisation impact and risks assessments that provide detailed plans in relation to risks
* Work with the HR and Organisational Development team to identify the development needs and interventions
* Support staff engagement activity and mechanisms for establishing systematic and regular communications with employees
* Support the change management effort on a global implementation of a People Strategy and other key projects and initiatives
* Ensure an effective delivery of all training requirements, both statutory and mandatory and organise the delivery for the corporate induction
* Proactive approach in your own professional development and participate in both internal and external networking groups
If you are a self-motivated and resilient individual who can manage their own work effectively yet contribute within a team and possess strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships, then please apply for the Organisational Development Practitioner role today!