Blusource Accountancy and Finance Recruitment are seeking to hire a Recruitment Administrator into a crucial role supporting their busy and successful teams. You will be rewarded for your efforts with a competitive basic salary plus achievable bonus payments on a quarterly basis. Your basic pay can increase relatively quickly based on your performance.
In response for being a dedicated person, happy to start relatively early in the morning with good administration and telephone skills, you will be rewarded with a basic salary which can increase quickly, bonus scheme, good holiday allowance, flexible working with some remote working once trained, laptop and phone and great city centre offices within a friendly and successful team. This is an ideal role for either a graduate or school / college leaver who has office and customer work experience. Any knowledge or experience of accountancy and finance would be helpful, but is not essential.
You will work primarily to analyse information from various sources, search for information to help your recruitment team and contact job seekers or "candidates", helping to find the best talent for our customer base across the Midlands.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
* Daily searches across websites to source job seekers and contact those people, speaking to them over the phone.
* Analysing information on-line to find new job opportunities for our consultants to work on.
* Conducting detailed searches to identify talent for appropriate job opportunities using modern IT methods.
* Responding quickly to changing priorities and being a good communicator, both verbally and via email.
* Assist the Partner of your team in managing various ad-hoc tasks, such as helping to arrange events that we host, cover holidays, complete documentation, create basic spreadsheets etc.
You must be an enthusiastic and confident communicator with a good overall IT competency and ability to reprioritise your task list, depending on the needs of the business.
Our preferred hours for this job are 7.30am to 4pm with ½ hour lunch. You will work from newly refurbished city centre offices in Nottingham in a pleasant working environment including shower facilities and a staff break-out / leisure room. You will work within a friendly, dedicated and fun team.