Blusource are working with a great business based in Kirkby-In-Ashfield who are looking to add a Timesheet Clerk to the team, initially on a 6-month FTC to permanent basis.
The duties are as follows:
* Checking through all timesheets on a weekly basis - this involves checking trackers for hours and that prices are correct according to the relevant price sheets
* Keeping a log of works claimed each week on all contracts
* Looking at vehicle trackers and recharging private mileage
* Ensuring timesheets are handed in on time to meet the weekly deadline
* Dealing with some subcontractor invoices
* Using surveys and drawings to make sure measures are correct
* Liaising with site teams/contracts managers to investigate any queries
* Deal with any timesheet issues/queries from employees
* Average holiday reports/helping with keeping holiday chart up to date
* Assist with answering the reception phone
* Liaising with payroll for any wage amendments, SSP, paternity, holidays, new starters/leavers
The hours are 8:30am - 5pm but with an early finish of 4pm on a Friday.
If this role sound of an interest, apply below.