A forward-thinking and innovative accountancy practice is looking to hire a Tax Semi Senior OR Senior for a job in their modern offices based between Nottingham and Grantham.
This need has come about due to the growth of the business over the past 12 months. You will work in a department where you will be focused on tax issues, predominantly personal and assist the specialist team from time to time on sophisticated VAT and corporate matters.
You may be training in AAT, ATT, CTA, ACCA or ACA and if so, this is an ideal firm with which to train and develop. The role has great development potential for you to progress, improve your level and role and aim towards a more senior position. In terms of location, the firm is based between Nottingham and Grantham and is easily accessible by train. They also have parking for anyone travelling by car. You will be working in modern, newly refurbished, offices.
The firm is relatively open on the level of experience and they can offer full study support.
You will work in a team of high-level expertise, far more than what you would see in most independent firms and more aligned in skill level with leading, international firms. Your role has unlimited development as the firm are winning huge amounts of new work and need someone capable of developing their career and level of responsibility. You will receive:
* A highly competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualification level
* The chance to work in a quick growing firm
* A market-leading holiday allowance, totalling over 35 days per year
* Death in service
* Part time hours OR full-time hours are available.
The ideal candidate has the following experience
* Around 2-4 years of professional experience, ideally with some employment taxes/personal tax experience.
* Experience of preparing self assessment returns, PAYE forms for example P11ds knowledge would be helpful.
* Experience of dealing with HMRC would be helpful.
* Working closely with the existing VAT team, covering aspects such as:
* Self assessment registrations
* Self assessment tax returns
* PAYE advice
* Advice in relation to auto enrolment
* Helping with HMRC enquires
* Dealing with queries from clients