A leading accountancy firm are offering a unique job opportunity based in Nottingham which is Management Accounts focused using systems including xero and sage. This service line is quick growing and the firm are offering the opportunity for you to be an important part of their team as they continue to develop.
You will ideally have experience gained from working in an accountancy firm, but if you are a proven management accountant, with strong IT skills, ideally in sage and xero and think that you could adapt to working for multiple clients, we would like to hear from you.
The firm may be able to create a more senior position including management responsibilities.
Part time OR full time are both options for Smith Cooper.
* Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts, VAT returns and reviewing as required.
* Liaising with clients and being the main point of contact
* Working both in the office and on-site at client's premises when required.
* To apply, you will ideally have a good knowledge of Excel and Sage and Xero
* Qualified in CIMA, ACA or ACCA or qualified by your experience / AAT qualified. If you have the right practical
* Strong holiday allowance, circa 25 days statutory Bank Holidays
* Various flexible benefits that you can choose from in a broad variety of options offered by this firm
* Flexibility on working hours, part time or full time available and definite career development if you are ambitious to move on.