We have a new career opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior job in Nottingham, with opportunity to really develop your level and career in a firm looking for future leaders as their Directorships transitions from those within reach of retirement to a younger group.
The salary range is open within reason, so if you are interested in the role, we can make them aware of your salary level / expectations.
Benefits include a very competitive salary, dependent on experience but up to around £35/36K, a role blended circa 60% audit and 40% accounts, flexi-time system with the ability to start as late as 9.30am and leave from 4pm and the obvious opportunity if you are ambitious to aim for Directorship in a firm actively seeking future leaders to step up.
Benefits: Genuine work / life balance meaning little, if any overtime and flexi-time system, mostly office based, quick progression into management and potential Directorship / Partnership if you are ambitious for that in the next 5-10 years, training and development, child care vouchers, flexible working, and much more.
The role will include:
* Sole trader, partnership and Ltd company accounts plus corporate tax returns, up to around 40% of the job
* Statutory audits - Involving completion of the audit files for companies up to £25m turnover and working on audits for clients of up to £75M turnover
* Ad hoc duties like VAT returns and bookkeeping
* Leading or assisting on site as part of a team with the delivery of statutory audit work
* Preparing accounts for limited companies
* Calculation of other accounting journals including prepayments, accruals and depreciation;
* Final sets of accounts for manager review;
* Mentoring more junior members of staff;
* Discussing queries and draft accounts with the client;
* Preparation of corporation tax returns.