A modern, flexible and friendly accountancy firm can hire on a full time or part time basis for a varied and rewarding role, including the following work. The role can be tailored around the person, so your level of experience and what you are seeking will dictate the job now and in the future, if you are the right person. If required, the firm can offer study support and they would like to hire someone with proven skills from working in an accountancy firm.
If you are seeking a role of variety, based in great offices with home working possible, flexible hours, friendly bosses and good benefits, this role could suit.
* Bookkeeping - some manual excel input, but more and more on Xero
* VAT returns and submissions
* Self-assessment tax returns
* Some admin duties such as sharing phone duties, liaising with clients re paperwork and HMRC etc
* Year-end accounts preparation knowledge ideal - although happy to teach (they use Iris, so knowledge of that a bonus)
* Xero knowledge ideal too.
* AAT or otherwise is good, but also qualified by experience considered