A superb employer are seeking to hire different roles, suitable for accountants or audit professionals with proven experience gained within practice. On offer are roles between Semi-Senior to Senior Manager grade with the focus on EITHER statutory and management accounts OR audit and accounts. Superb benefits, a strong holiday allowance, tremendous offices, free parking and flexi-time are all on offer.
The following roles are available:
* Accountant - Management accounts and Statutory accounts focused
* Manager - Management accounts / MTD and VAT is the primary focus
* Auditor / Accountant - Some level of audit experience required and the role is available from Semi Senior through to experienced Manager grade, dependent on your experience
If you have developed your career in practice and would like to continue your progression, this firm offers a way to do that, almost entirely removing the need for travel to clients or overtime, coming with a good work / life balance, plus the opportunity to develop towards a high level position if you are ambitious.
In a location easily accessible from most of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire, you will not need to travel much, if at all with the role as most work is done from the office, even on client audits as they are set up with modern working practices.
* Experience from working in an accountancy practice required at any level from Semi Senior to Senior Manager
* Seeking a professional, yet friendly firm with excellent study support if needed and a market leading benefits package and holiday allowance. An independent firm, with the qualities of a national practice and the flexibility and culture of a well-ran independent
BENEFITS TO YOU
Standard full-time week, very limited overtime, family friendly working hours, which are flexible across the week.
Very strong holiday allowance, 28 days plus bank holidays, health / life insurance, parking, great offices, real progression.