An accountancy practice in Mansfield are seeking to hire into their payroll team. You will be joining a friendly, dedicated team within a well-established but modern practice and the role can be available at any level from Assistant to Manager grade.
The job will ideally be full time, but they may consider someone on reduced hours / part time if they have the right skills and experience.
They are an established yet modern minded firm with great people both in charge of the practice and within the teams. They offer a friendly and very team oriented working environment and generally have good staff retention. They work from very nice offices with parking available.
Our client is an established, professional services firm offering an exciting job at their office in Mansfield.
The working atmosphere at the firm is positive and good humoured people and they are seeking people of a similar attitude with relevant skills for this job.
Having secured new work, the firm are keen to bring someone in with experience gained from working in an accountancy firm or payroll bureau ideally.
1) The firm process client payrolls, being a mixture of weekly, 4 weekly and monthly with all are on sage payroll software
2) Applicants will ideally have experience of producing payrolls for multiple clients. Adaptability and the confidence to speak with clients are essential.
3) The firm uses Sage systems so experience of this system would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
* Responsibility for ensuring weekly and monthly payrolls are processed
* HMRC submissions
* New payrolls and pension schemes
* Managing payroll enquiries
* Liaising with HMRC
* Company pension
* Flexible schedule
* On-site parking
The firm uses sage, xero and quickbooks systems primarily.
Salary is dependent on experience and the firm can offer supported study packages if required.