A successful accountancy practice based in superb modern offices are seeking an accountant for a role focusing on clients based in the healthcare / medical industry.
To be considered, you will ideally be AAT qualified or ACCA qualified or part qualified. The firm require someone to be office based 100% of the time so can not offer study support but do offer strong salary, benefits and a good career opportunity.
Acting for a large number of practices in the area (as well as individual GPs, medical centres and Foundations), they offer expert advice on accounts, personal tax and pensions, together with bespoke bookkeeping, cost control, VAT and management accounts services.
The right candidate will:
* Have a good understanding of personal and partnership tax
* Be computer literate (particularly Microsoft Office), and be able to adapt to using new software quickly and easily (Sage, IRIS, etc.)
* Have excellent attention to detail and thrive on exceeding client expectations
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
This firm are a dynamic, innovative and extremely successful team of specialist accountants, working within a thriving accountancy practice. The benefits of working with us include:
* Competitive market rate salary
* 34 days' holiday each year
* 3% pension contributions
* Free private health insurance
* Flexible working policy
* Loyalty recognition for long serving members
* Open plan office space with free parking
* Salary sacrifice in exchange for a range of benefits, including childcare vouchers
* A focus on your personal development and long term career goals