A great opportunity to become the Managing Director for a highly successful privately owned business, with a strong brand image based in the Midlands.
This newly created Managing Director position oversees all aspects of land and property development. You will have experience of the full life-cycle from the initial land acquisition, to planning, costing of the whole construction project, understanding the profit margins as well as working with the Group Finance Director to get the right funding in place.
We are looking for experienced Managing Directors with experience of developing new build high rises (above 18m), ideally for PBSA.
You will be joining a business where the people are passionate and find their roles rewarding and enjoyable. You will need experience of managing multiple development projects as you will be overseeing a few across different sites in England.
You will oversee a transition in how the business operates and ensure this works effectively going forwards with a new structure in place, ready for the next stage of its impressive growth.
Who are we looking for?
* Previous experience as a Senior Manager or Director in a Development or construction business
* Be financially astute with experience of managing a programme of developments and delivering within the commercial or residential sector
* Be able to influence executive teams and drive system and organisational change
* Motivate and develop a function to deliver high performance
* Be able to manage teams remotely
* Understand both the big picture and the detail for each scheme
* Be entrepreneurial with strong commercial acumen
* PBSA experience would be ideal, but professionals with significant relevant experience of similar constructions will be considered.
This is a well run business which operates slightly differently to their competitors. It has a high performance culture and rewards loyalty and achievement.
If this sounds like an opportunity which could be right for you and you have the required full Development experience, we want to talk to you.
Apply ASAP, highlighting your relevant experience for a confidential conversation and to get a full description of the opportunity.