What a great opportunity this is to become a Managing Director for a highly successful privately owned business, which has a strong brand image and is based in the Midlands.
Blusource Executive are working exclusively with this business, which has shown impressive growth in a sector where demand is growing and the underlying dynamics indicate it will be one of the more resilient sectors post COVID.
This newly created Managing Director position oversees all aspects of land and property development. You will have experience of the whole picture, not just construction, as you will be involved from the initial finding of land, to planning, costing of the whole project, understanding the profit margins as well as working with the Finance Director to get the right funding in place.
You will be joining a business where the people are passionate and find their roles rewarding and enjoyable. It can be intense and you will need experience of managing multiple projects, but ultimately you will become one of 3 people who will run the business in the future.
You will oversee a transition in how the business operates and ensure this works effectively, reporting into the owners.
Who are we looking for?
* Have experience as a Senior Manager or Director in a complex organisation
* Be financially astute with experience of managing a programme of developments and delivering within the commercial or residential sector
* Be able to influence executive teams and drive system and organisational change
* Motivate and develop a function to deliver high performance
* Be able to manage teams remotely
* Understand both the big picture and the detail for each scheme
* Be entrepreneurial with strong commercial acumen
This is a well run business which operates slightly differently to their competitors. They have a high performance culture and rewards loyalty and achievement.
If this sounds like an opportunity which could be right for you and you have the required experience, we want to talk to you. Apply now, highlighting your relevant experience to instigate a confidential conversation and to get a full description of the opportunity.