Are you a Part-Qualified Management Accountant looking for a new opportunity commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham or Castle Donington?
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be a key member of the finance team, working closely with management, you will be responsible for maintaining and producing accurate and timely financial information for the company.
You will have responsibility for:
* Preparation & analysis of monthly management accounts;
* Maintenance and reconciliation of the Fixed Asset Register;
* Assisting with annual budgets and forecasts;
* Working with external auditors to deliver annual statutory accounts;
* Liaising with non finance staff regarding departmental results
* Preparation of monthly and weekly payroll information prior to submission to external payroll bureau.; and
* Ongoing development of Financial Controls
* Payroll input for external payroll bureau.
What are we looking for?
You will be an experienced accountant (Qualified or Part-Qualified) with at least 3 years of experience within a commercial business, producing accurate and timely financial information.
Your excel skills will be strong as will your written and verbal communication skills.