Blusource HR are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join a reputable and thriving business based in North East Lincolnshire and commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster and Hull.
Are you a hands-on and determined individual who is looking to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment?
You will be CIPD qualified and have extensive experience within HR in which you are able to provide strategic advice through a period of change and to aid the growth of the business. You will be able to utilise your strong experience in negotiating and engaging with Trade Unions and the role will have a regional element, therefore, it would be ideal if you are flexible regarding travelling.
Other responsibilities include:
* Employee relations
* Support with disciplinaries and absence management
* Working with senior management on a framework/plan for employees
* Proactive approach in succession planning for aspects such as performance and talent management
* Reviewing processes and structures, recognising effective ways to improve the HR department
* Keeping up to date with your already significant knowledge on employment law
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, tenacious with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to liaise with various professionals. You will ideally already have some experience within Engineering, construction, industrial services or a similar sector.
If this role would be of interest, please do apply!