If you have developed your career in audit and would like to continue your progression, this position offers a way to do that, almost entirely removing the need for travel to clients or overtime, coming with a good work / life balance, plus the opportunity to develop towards a Director position and RI status (responsible individual).
In a location easily accessible from most of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire, you can split your time between the office and home. You will not need to travel much, if at all with the role as most work is done from the office, even on client audits as they are set up with modern working practices.
Beyond audit, this role could broaden out to include recruitment, compliance, anti-money laundering etc. Audit clients are generally medium sized organisations.
If you are already an R.I or would aspire to become one in the future, this role could be a strong fit.
CORE DUTIES INCLUDE
* Signing off audits
* Signing off non-audit statutory accounts
* Dealing with queries from clients.
* Working closely with the accounts and bookkeeping team
* Managing client take-on processes.
* Managing billing
* Either already acting as an RI or sufficient experience to apply for RI status
* Responsible for running and growing an audit portfolio of SMEs
* Experience of training and mentoring junior staff
BENEFITS TO YOU
Standard full-time week, very limited overtime, family friendly working hours, which are flexible across the week.
Very strong holiday allowance, 28 days plus bank holidays, health / life insurance, parking, great offices, real progression.