A professional services firm are looking to employ someone either on a part time or full time basis for a Bookkeeping and Payroll job in a successful business. They seek a competent individual ideally with practical experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
The salary will be dependent on your experience and qualifications and additional benefits are available.
Job Specification for Part-Time Bookkeeper/Payroll Assistant
A competent individual with ideally practical experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
Duties may include:
* Bookkeeping and VAT returns across a range of businesses
* Payroll processing for a variety of clients of differing sizes and complexities
* Confident communication skills in order to liaise with the clients and advise the clients.
* Completion and submission of CIS returns.
* Exposure to accountancy software packages would be ideal.