A professional services firm are looking to employ someone ideally on a part time basis, but if you are seeking full time hours, this too may be possible for a Bookkeeping and Payroll job in a successful business with parking on site.
The salary will be dependent on your experience and qualifications and additional benefits are available.
Job Specification for Part-Time Bookkeeper/Payroll Assistant
A competent individual with ideally practical experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
Ideally wanting to work 3-4 days/week or 25 hours over 5 days.
* Quarterly VAT returns across a range of businesses
* Payroll processing for a variety of clients of differing sizes and complexities
* Covering for the payroll manager during holiday periods
* Confident communication skills in order to liaise with the clients and advise the clients.
* Completion and submission of monthly CIS returns.
* Prior use of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll & Microsoft office products is preferred. Exposure to other software packages would be ideal also.