A professional services firm are looking to employ someone ideally on a part time basis, but if you are seeking full time hours, this too may be possible for a Bookkeeping job in a successful business with parking on site.
The salary will be dependent on your experience and qualifications and additional benefits are available.
Job Specification for Bookkeeper
A competent individual with ideally practical experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
The firm will consider people wanting to work 3-4 days/week or 25 hours over 5 days OR full time
* Quarterly VAT returns across a range of businesses plus full bookkeeping
* Possible involvement in payroll processing for a variety of clients of differing sizes and complexities depending on your skills and preference
* Confident communication skills in order to liaise with the clients and advise the clients.
* Completion and submission of monthly CIS returns.
* Prior use of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll & Microsoft office products is preferred. Exposure to other software packages would be ideal also.