A long-standing accountancy firm in Leicester are looking to hire into an important role of Bookkeeper, available either full time or part time.
Solid bookkeeping experience, not at a junior level is required and someone who has solid experience in Sage is important.
OVERVIEW ON THE ROLE:
Salary will of course depend on experience. The firm are determined to keep on open mind on salary as they really need the right person.
Flexible hours, 22 days holiday plus extra days added on at certain times of year, lots of additional benefits.
To a degree, they can shape the roles around the right applicant. The jobs would suit someone seeing a stable and long term position.
This firm would like to take on an all-rounder using online systems like Xero and Sage one.
* Bookkeeping utilizing spreadsheets, sage 1, Xero and Sage 50,
* Preparation and submission of VAT Returns in a timely manner,
* Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts - OCCASIONAL
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for providing a high-quality client service for bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll activities.
2. Responsible for inputting Sales & Purchase invoices, dealing with Purchase Order numbers and other data entry, including supplier reconciliations.
3. Responsible for processing payments & receipts and carrying out monthly Management Accounts.
4. Responsible for completing bank reconciliations, including merchant accounts. Processing credit cards.
5. Responsible for budgeting & forecasting.
6. Responsible for liaising with clients.
7. Assisting with design and implementation of client specific systems.
8. Such other duties as may reasonably fall within the scope of the job and/or which may be assigned occasionally.