We have a new job vacancy with an established independent firm and one of Leicester's leading accountants at either a Senior Accountant OR Semi Senior Accountant level.
THE JOB IS A PERMANENT POSITION, IDEALLY FULL TIME ALTHOUGH PART-TIME APPLICANTS MAY BE CONSIDERED.
I have worked with this firm for many years and placed numerous people there. They are well known for having a pleasant working environment and offering a good work/life balance. In terms of this role, you will be part of a stable team.
The salary range for this is open and totally dependent on the candidate chosen.
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Year-end Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited companies
* Managing / liaising with your own portfolio of clients and being the first point of contact for these clients.
* Assisting the bookkeeping team with processing client's bookkeeping - sole traders, partnerships and ltd companies
* Preparing and submitting monthly/quarterly VAT returns
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
* Part or fully qualified in either ACA or ACCA (candidates qualified by experience will also be considered).
* 2-3 years experience working in a firm of accountants
* Self-motivated to work independently
Experience with the following software is desirable but not essential:
* Alpha Tax
In return, the company offers 20 8 days holiday that increases with length of service. Flexible and hybrid working once fully trained and on-site parking. Hoursof work can be flexible and hybrid is available.
This is a permanent position and the salary paid will depend on your level of qualification and experience and the firm's assessment of that through the interview process.