Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an experienced Learning and Organisational Development Adviser to join a reputable business and their Human Resources team based in Derbyshire and commutable from areas such as Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough and Burton-on-Trent.
The successful candidate will be CIPD Level 3 qualified in which they will focus on developing, delivering and facilitating learning interventions to create a stronger learning culture that supports a front-line service delivery. The role will also give you the opportunity to work with the Head of People and Organisational Development and plan and deliver a people strategy.
You will also be involved in inductions, statutory and mandatory training, identify training needs and developing processes and systems in relation to role profiling.
Some of the responsibilities are:
* Designing and delivering learning programmes
* Organise the implementation of events
* Regularly communicating with both internal and external facilitators to ensure programmes are efficient
* Involved in supporting staff engagement and strategies to establish regular and effective communication with employees
* Analysing and interpreting data
* Collating information on development needs, resources and programmes
* Promoting Learning and Organisational Development to ensure both managers and employees are aware of the different opportunities and resources that are accessible to them
* Proactive approach in your own professional development and developing your own contacts and networks to share learning strategies
If you are a self-motivated and creative individual who possesses strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to develop strong relationships, then please apply for the Learning and Organisational Development Adviser role today!