Are you a rounded IT Manager / System Administrator with experience of 1st and 2nd line support?
This a varied role overseeing 2 UK sites near Alfreton and Mansfield and reporting into the European IT Director.
This a great international business which is investing heavily into the UK division, which is on a strong growth curve. The role is a stand alone one currently, but has prospects for further development with future acquisitions and we are looking for a great communicator who will be able to interact well right across the business.
Your role will include:
* Project implementation
* Optimising the IT infrastructure across the UK business in close cooperation with the wider global IT teams
* Providing 1st & 2nd level support to internal customer through the use of a ticketing system, email and phone.
* Managing UK user accounts
* Planning and preparing for the roll out of updates across the UK
What are we looking for?
* Do you have experience working at 1st and 2nd level support previously?
* Do you have strong network management experience as well as security protocols?
* Are you able to engage with stakeholders and build internal business relationships?
If this sounds like it could be you and you are an experienced IT professional looking for an autonomous role, apply ASAP to find out more.