Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Officer to join a leading professional services firm, based in Nottingham and easily commutable from Derby, Loughborough, Mansfield and Newark on Trent.
This role is initially a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months, with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
My client is looking for a true HR generalist to join their busy, friendly and hard-working team. Key to this role will be your ability to gain credibility when working with stakeholders of all levels. You will therefore be a confident HR professional, well-used to building strong working relationships.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified to Level 7 and will have previous experience of having worked within the professional services sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Recruitment: end to end, including conducting interviews, attending Assessment Days and representing the organisation at Careers Fairs
* Looking after the induction process for new starters
* Providing advice on maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
* Advising on Employee Relations matters
* Dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
The role will involve some travel to other sites on an ad hoc basis, so a degree of flexibility is required.
Please apply today if this role is of interest!