Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an exciting HR Manager opportunity, based in Stourport-on-Severn and easily commutable from Birmingham, Hereford, Wolverhampton and Worcester.
This is a great time to join a reputable and rapidly growing business. With multi-million pound acquisitions on the horizon, the organisation is looking at putting significant investment into infrastructure and additional sites.
This is very much a generalist role, geared towards people development. It is an ideal opportunity for someone who is keen to further develop their career by heading up an HR function. Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Developing and executing a dynamic HR strategy, designed to support the company's business plan
* Employee Relations; offering comprehensive advice and support to the Management team, handling policies and procedures, overseeing sickness absence, annual leave and disciplinaries
* Effectively lead the annual performance review program
* Retention; devising effective retention strategies through analysis of turnover and current retention
* Responsibility for the end-to-end process of recruiting new staff members when necessary
* Trade Unions; working with and building relationships with Trade Unions
It would be favourable for the ideal candidate to be a fully qualified member of the CIPD.
Please apply today if this role is of interest!