Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an HR Manager based in Stourport-on-Severn, to collaborate with a reputable and rapidly growing business. Stourport-on-Severn is easily commutable from Birmingham, Hereford, Wolverhampton and Worcester.
This is very much a generalist role, geared towards people development. The perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their career by heading up their own HR function. Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and execute a dynamic HR strategy, designed to support company's business plan
* Employee Relations; offering comprehensive advice and support to the Management team, handling policies and procedures, overseeing sickness management, annual leave and disciplinaries
* Effectively lead the annual performance review program
* Retention; devising effective retention strategies through analysis of turnover and current retention
* Responsibility for the end-to-end process of recruiting new staff members when necessary
* Trade Unions; working with and building relationships with Trade Unions
It would be favourable for the ideal candidate to be a fully qualified member of the CIPD.
Please apply today if this role is of interest!