Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an HR & Payroll Officer to join an organisation in Derbyshire, easily commutable from Nottingham, Stapleford, Ilkeston, Heanor and Long Eaton.
Working as part of a good-sized HR team, your role will be evenly split between HR and payroll duties. Key responsibilities will include:
- Collating all necessary information relating to payroll, e.g. new starters, leavers, sickness absence, maternity, paternity
- Administration duties relation to weekly and monthly payroll
- Acting as the first point of contact for payroll queries
- Inputting any changes onto the HR database
- Assisting with recruitment related administration, e.g. placing adverts, confirming interviews
- Taking minutes in meetings
In addition to salary, the organisation offer some great benefits such as:
- onsite parking
- generous holiday allowance
- generous pension scheme
- child care vouchers
Please apply today if this role is of interest!