Blusource are working with a thriving and reputable company who are looking to recruit into a Head of Talent and Learning position based in Nottingham and commutable from areas such as Lenton, Clifton, West Bridgford, Beeston and Nottingham City Centre.
Are you looking for a permanent full-time role?
You will be CIPD qualified and have strong experience within a learning and development position, as well as, talent management, employee engagement and commercial exposure.
Some of your responsibilities will look like:
* Design and delivery of training interventions
* Liaising with a variety of internal stakeholders
* Succession planning
* Strategic focus on talent and leadership development
* Utilising new training methods and tools to enhance training interventions
* Responsible for training budget and utilising it to its full potential
* Apprenticeship management
A great opportunity for an individual who wants a hands-on, proactive role and utilise their experience in this varied position in order to drive the business forward!
If you have strong stakeholder management, commerical and customer awareness and great leadership skills, then please apply today!