A reputable logistics company are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner mainly based in London. This multi-site role will require you to travel from the East of London in areas such as Romford, Ilford, Dagenham, also covering central London and touching areas in West. It will also include you travelling to the Midlands head office for occasional meetings.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD Level 7 qualified or degree equivalent who comes from a logistics background with extensive experience within HR. Your strategic thinking will aim to implement a HR strategy that is aligned and supports the business area strategy.
Some of the responsibilities involved are:
* Forming a collaborative and strategic partnership with the training business partner team; engage with key business partners and line managers and provide strategic advice to managers regarding all issues within HR;
* Participate in meetings and projects; work with other resources in HR to develop knowledge and strategy;
* Training management on discipline and Grievance, Dignity at Work and Absence Management on an annual basis
* Manage TUPE transfers
* Implement a succession plan to develop talent and adopt a proactive approach to the recruitment process of Graduates and Apprentices.
* Recognise issues affecting individual areas and conduct business unit visits regularly in which you will feedback to the manager and thus provide an evaluative plan for improvement;
* Monitoring and analysing labour turnover/exit interviews/new starter questionnaires and absences and implement solutions with the aim to improve figures and exceed sales targets.
With an attractive salary package of car allowance, bonus scheme, pension and other benefits, Blusource HR are seeking an analytic individual who is hands on, flexible with travel and strategically experienced to take on this HRBP role. If this could be you, please apply now!