A modern, supportive employer based in Market Harborough are looking for a new addition to their team. The firm will consider those with some experience within accountancy practice / tax, with ATT studiers ideal OR talented graduates from Law or Accountancy degrees. If you are a recent graduate with some or no experience, please apply!
Law graduates are particularly well suited to this opportunity and will be considered as a priority by the employer.
This is a dynamic independent firm who will provide study support for the ATT and CTA, and offer a progressive and very interesting role for an ambitious individual. Salary will be entirely dependent on the level of the hire and the training/study support needed.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting with tax queries
* Accounting duties such as preparing VAT invoices and submitting tax returns
* Liaising with and advising clients, and advising on tax saving benefits
* Dealing with Stamp Duty Land Tax, inheritance tax and capital gains
* Keeping up to date with changes in tax legislation