Blusource Accountancy Recruitment, a team with 20 years' service in the local marketplace and enviable customer base across the Midlands are seeking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This is a crucial role, working in their busy and successful team.
You will be rewarded for your efforts with a good basic salary, which will grow in the first few months as you hit milestones, plus a strong bonus package which should end up adding significantly to your basic package. A graduate or graduate-calibre academically, you must have a sound academic base, be ambitious to further yourself and willing to put in the required dedication, as part of a client-focused team.
You will initially work primarily to contact and liaise with job seekers or "candidates" in support to our recruitment consultants, but after your probation and training, you will take on the full range of responsibilities for matching job and job seeker in a market within which Blusource Accountancy Recruitment are a market leader. Your role will include the following responsibilities.
* Daily searches across a range of websites to source and find job seekers details and contact those people, speaking to them over the phone and taking relevant information
* Analysing information on-line to find and source new job opportunities
* Conducting detailed searches to identify talent for appropriate job opportunities across a range of on-line media using modern IT methods
* Responding quickly to changing priorities and being a good communicator, both verbally and via email
* Full contact with our clients and some sales activities to source, follow and convert leads into job placements
Initially, preferred hours for this job are 8am to 4pm with ½ hour lunch during the 6-month training period, but after this your hours will change and you will be required to work beyond 4pm once you move into a full Trainee Recruitment Consultant role.
You must be an enthusiastic and confident communicator with a good overall IT competency and ability to reprioritise your task list depending on the needs of the business.
At Blusource, we pride ourselves on our long history in the marketplace and loyal client base. Our team are commercial and go above the normal working hours to provide exceptional customer service to both clients and job-seekers, and because of this we are free of onerous sales targets. You will be busy and need to work hard, but have the chance of strong rewards at a much accelerated speed compared to other recruiters. The reward package has great potential for those who are hard-working and prepared to take ownership for their own success.
* Strong bonus package
* Service-focussed role with minimal emphasis on sales targets
* Events, socials and networking functions throughout the year
* Modern, newly-refurbished city centre offices with shower facilities and staff break-out/leisure room
* Flexible business with phone, laptop, and flexible hours (within reason)
* Friendly, vibrant team with a great work environment