Blusource Finance are working with a rapidly growing business based in the East Midlands, who are looking to recruit their first Financial Director to work closely with the board.
You will be responsible for the formulation, communication and execution of strategic planning to deliver a strong financial performance.
Leading and guiding the Finance Manager and administration team, you will in effect help guide the business through significant growth, identifying risks and opportunities which will affect financial and organisational performance.
What are we looking for?
To be considered you will need:
* to be an experienced Director of Finance with a strong commercial background
* experience of directing a high growth business from a financial perspective
* to have strong business partnering experience
* to be fully Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with significant post qualification experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage and engage a wide variety of stakeholders as well as high profile customers and strategic partners
* Relevant experience from a utility, construction or telecommunications business
The role is based in the East Midlands and easily commutable from Nottingham , Leicester, Derby, Peterborough and Lincoln but the client is also fairly flexible around working from home 2-3 days per week, so if you live a little further afield, then this could work for you too.