A small and successful accountancy practice based within reach of Uppingham, Rutland, Leicester and Market Harborough are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant for a key job at their friendly and pleasant firm.
I have met with the firm and helped them to recruit previously. From this, I know that they can offer a great variation of work, very pleasant working environment and on the job training where needed.
Due to their smaller size, this role is best suited to someone seeking a long term and stable position which will not change dramatically over time but will always be varied. The role is detailed as full time, but if you need part time hours, the firm will consider that.
The job benefits include pension, health insurance, free ample parking and a nice location.
Salary will really depend on the person and the firm will make a competitive offer to a good person after interview
As a semi senior or senior accountant, your duties will include:
* preparation of statutory accountants and review disclosures.
* preparation of corporation tax computations
* prepare and submit VAT returns
* prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts
* oversee/supervise bookkeeping assignments.
* assist in ensuring all clients are compliant with MTD practices.
* oversee/supervise payroll and auto enrolment assignments, occasional assistance in this area
* where appropriate study support will be given
The role requires an individual with:
* ideally experience in using IRIS, Sage and Xero
* good IT skills,
Salary will depend on experience and their judgement of someone's experience after interview.