An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a professional organisation based in Derby, in a varied and influential role.
What makes this role a bit different is that whilst you will be the main HR professional for the business, the role can also develop into providing HR advice to the companies' clients, who are based locally in the East Midlands, offering significant variety in the long term.
We are looking for a HR generalist, a true all-rounder, who will cover the following:
* Being the focal point for all HR related issues
* Recruitment - engaging with educational bodies to recruit trainees and develop a talent pipeline as well as being involved in interviews.
* Performance appraisal reviews
* Employment legislation and documentation
* Ad-hoc projects for instance around flexible working hours and working from home
* Improvement of HR processes and procedures
* Employee engagement
Are you an experienced and hands-on HR professional with a broad range of skills? Can you influence and communicate well at all levels?
If so, apply for immediate consideration and further information.