Blusource are working with a reputable company who are looking to recruit into a Compliance Manager with HR duties, commutable from areas such as Derby, Long Eaton, Burton Upon Trent, Loughborough and Nottingham.
Are you looking for a permanent, full-time position?
You will have previous experience within a Compliance Managerial position. You will also have previous experience on ISO management systems and strong stakeholder management.
* Main point of contact for internal compliance and audit queries
* Ensure the business is operating within full compliance of national and internal laws
* Ensuring all documentation, filing and processing are in line with company policies and procedures
* Responsible for risk assessments and highlighting any areas for concern
* Reviewing internal accreditation
* Some regional travel to carry out internal audits
* Working with other departments to develop compliance processes
* Administrative duties
* Advising and implmenting policies around performance and absence management, disciplinary procedures
* Preparing staff handbooks
* Maintain employee records
* Advising on employment law
* Develop HR planning strategies for staff requirements on a long-term basis
This is a varied, busy hands on position which mainly focuses on ensuring the business is compliant with regulatory/legal bodies. HR experience is not a prequisite but is advantageous.
So if you are looking for a proactive role with the ability to work autonomously and have excellent customer service skills then please apply today!