A Managerial position is available with a flexible and modern accountancy firm. This position is ideally suited to someone qualified (ACA or ACCA) or qualified by your experience and would involve managing a client portfolio, overseeing the work of staff, networking and BD as well as taking the lead with billing and client meetings.
The level of the role is flexible and for that reason the salary guide is genuinely open.
* Managing a portfolio of clients
* Acting as line manager for the accounts team: conducting development reviews, agreeing study plans and dealing with any review issues.
* Training and coaching accounts team members
* Organising the delivery of client services
* Planning and allocating jobs
* Reviewing (including an initial review of corporation tax computations), finalising and iXBRL tagging statutory unaudited accounts prepared by others.
* Preparing statutory unaudited accounts when required
* Completing billing for all services
* Preparing fee quotes for existing and potential clients
* Being the primary contact for clients and dealing with ad hoc queries
A strong salary, flexible working practices, parking and development is available with this role.