A strong, independent accountancy brand with a good reputation locally are interested in bringing someone in for a crucial Personal Tax job role, with the level from Tax Semi Senior to Experienced Senior / Manager grade considered. The firm have emphasised that they can craft the job to suit the successful candidate, so the level and exact duties can be made to fit your ability and ambitions. Applications are welcome from those with Personal Tax skills, who are seeking to specialise in that area and those with more of a mixed tax background.
The basic details are as follows:
* Preparation of Personal Tax Returns and sending out to clients
* Dealing with personal tax queries from client
* Submission of Capital Gains Tax on property forms to HMRC
* Preparation of Trust Tax Returns (only a few)
* Possibly, review of VAT Returns prepared by members of staff
* Business Tax knowledge would also be helpful but not essential
The firm are prepared to hire part time or full time, anywhere from 3 days per week plus, but open to suggestions (and would accept 1 day per week working from home). The salary depends on the experience and qualifications but prepared to pay the 'going rate' for the right person.
Someone with ATT would be suitable, as they don't particularly need a qualified accountant (although could hire someone qualified too), as tax will be the area they are working in rather than accounts preparation etc.