Working in a leading accountancy and advisory firm, this role offers the chance to be a key part of the delivery of their Corporate Tax Services, with the opportunity available at anywhere from Assistant Manager to Senior Manager grade. A strong salary, holiday and benefits package is on offer, with this firm offering the benefits of a larger employer, but with a friendly and client focused approach.
This position will lead the planning and delivery of corporate tax assignments across a portfolio of clients, managing the team, providing technical guidance and ensuring jobs are delivered on time and within budget.
This role could attract those wanting to move into a good sized firm or those seeking more responsibility and reward, with a Management level position on offer.
Duties will include:
* Provide Tax advisory services to a variety of clients
* Manage a portfolio of clients
* Compliance for some large groups
* Writing client reports
* Revision of technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team.
* Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide guidance and support in preparing tax computations as part of the accounts preparation process
* Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients
* Supervision of members of the team
* Direct contact with clients.