A leading accountancy and advisory firm in Derby are offering a rare and exciting Corporate Finance job opportunity.
This firm are interested in hearing from those at perhaps Assistant Manager and Manager levels in other practices. Corporate Finance experience would be preferred of course, but this firm will certainly consider applicants without that if they are a Qualified Accountant with experience of managing clients and staff. Due to the responsibilities of this role and commercial skills required, those with solid post-qualified experience are sought, 2 to 3 years as a minimum.
This is a great opportunity and will combine the provision of compliance services and varied projects, with good career prospects. You will work on corporate finance work within some interesting and attractive industry sectors, working closely with the Senior Manager and Director, whilst managing other staff in the team
* Work will include:
* Ad-hoc advisory projects for the firm's clients
* Business valuations
* Profit & Cash flow forecasting
* Managing / supervising compliance services to a small portfolio of recurring corporate clients
* Corporate Finance transaction support
* Split of work approx. 50% Accounts manager / 50% adhoc projects
* Background in practice
* ACCA or ACA qualified with a minimum 3 years post qualification experience
* Experienced in dealing with clients and managing staff
* Experience in advisory and project based work would be ideal but not essential
* An ability to self motivate and work under pressure
Salary will be dependent on skills, qualification level and experience and must fit within the firm's salary structure. Salary is expected to be between £35,000 and £50,000, however the focus is on getting the right candidate for this important role.