A successful corporate finance team are seeking to hire a professional with proven deals experience, ideally at a Senior Manager or Director job grade, but anyone from Assistant Manager onwards will be considered for this key job role with a firm based within a commute of Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham and Derby.
Scope - A senior member of an M&A team working on global opportunities with your own responsibility for origination, deals and the management of a deal team, reporting directly to clients and Partner - the role is to assist in the maximisation of the bottom line of the business.
A strong basic salary plus a bonus scheme offering 15-20% on top of basic is available.
The role will cover the following key areas:
* Deal origination, including networking, generating, following-up and converting leads
* Leading the pitch process
* Executing and leading transactions throughout both buy and sell side processes as well as ad-hoc assignments (fund raising, MBO, valuations for example)
* Liaising closely with senior team members on resourcing, direction and strategy, recruitment, and retention
* Significant scope for a self-starter within a tight and flexible team
To be considered, you will have:
* M&A / CF experience
* Developing / developed ability to lead M&A processes
* Ability / willingness to originate
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (private business owners, PE, other advisors and C level public company executives)