Blusource Accountancy recruitment deal with Corporate Finance job opportunities including Lead Advisory, Mergers & Acquisitions and Transaction Services / Due Diligence. There are currently job opportunities in these areas at firms in Derby, Nottingham and Leicester with employers including leading boutiques, Top 4, Top 10 and leading independent accountancy firms. ROLES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE BETWEEN EXECUTIVE TO DIRECTOR LEVEL.
Contact our experienced advisor, Greg Emmerson to discuss your career and what options could appeal to you.
One such new positions is detailed here:
Corporate Finance Executive
As an Executive, you will work closely with senior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of projects. You will gain an understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work including private equity and fund raising structures. The client base includes public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
Working as part of the M&A team advising on both buy-side and sell-side projects, you will:
* Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents
* Prepare detailed financial models
* Deliver high quality working papers and reports
* Support sales and marketing activities.
* Perform research on specified companies and sectors
* ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
* Enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* What's in it for you?
* An exciting and intellectually stimulating job and work load.
* High salaries plus strong bonus potential and quicker progression through the promotion ranks.
* Some of the most commercial work available in the accountancy sector, making it ideal experience for developing your career within corporate finance or using it to progress a future career within industry.